- Our Camry hybrid (sixth post) - Documenting the fuel efficiency benefits of our new tires (preceded by five other posts about our car, obviously)
- Another solution to reducing auto accidents - If we drive less, we have fewer crashes
- Google adds skateboard directions to Google Maps - April fools post
- Monday What's on the Web: NRDC's Switchboard - One in my series of weekly posts highlighting other blogs and web resources on sustainability
- Film Screening, Discussion and Advisory Committee Meeting on Monday, March 7 in Arlington - Announcement of an Arlington event hosted by the Arlington Bicycle Advisory Committee. It was well attended.
- Build the "Invisible Tunnel!" - The first of the Farragut tunnel posts (from August 2008) that helped promote the eventual adoption by WMATA of the Farragut Crossing in October 2011.
- Demographics, Declining Populations and Our Environment - My rant about the disconnect between the need for declining population from an environmental viewpoint and growing population from an economic standpoint.
- Integrating High-Speed Rail into the "System" - My proposal for integrating and connecting rail into our air transport system.
- Climate Decade in Review - Post 19: Highest Temperature Ever Recorded in S. Dakota - One in my series of events during the 00's. Why this one and not the others? Who knows!
- Recycling is the Worst Thing to Happen to Our Environment - Not that I'm against it or anything.
Friday, March 9, 2012
Without realizing it, the 5-year anniversary of my original blog passed by last month. Since then I have posted 368 posts here. Many of these have also been featured on other blogs, including: