Miles Grant is a fellow Arlingtonian who shares a strong interest in protecting and improving our environment. He is also an assiduous follower of politics--both local and national, with a particular interest in Virginia state politics. His blog, The Green Miles, reflects both of these, with posts that address one or the other or, often, both. Mr. Grant ran for state delegate in 2009, but lost in the local election. He works for the National Wildlife Federation, where he also maintains an active blog focusing on issues specific to that organization.
Recent posts on The Green Miles include:
- Conservatives Make Their Own Reality: Clean Air Act Edition
- Possibility of Wind Farm to Ruin Christmas
- What Energy Sources Do Your Tax Dollars Subsidize?
Recent posts on his blog at the National Wildlife Federation include:
- Big Oil Money Working to Rewrite History of Gulf Oil Disaster
- Top 10 Unsung Heroes of 2010′s Gulf Oil Disaster
- Polluters Pour Millions Into November Elections